Jul 13, 2011

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadow in Glam Ice and Spicy Bronze Review + FOTD

Don't even know how many times I have stopped myself from getting bulky, mono-functional single eyeshadow. But tell me how do you resist when theres a 75% off sign on top? Both of these I picked up from the last CVS sale. With the pricetag no more than $1.5/ea, I am so impressed with the quality! 

I am loving these eyeshadow and have almost been using them everyday. The warm tone bronze color brightens up my complexion. Though my skin is still recovering from an allergy reaction (as you can still see my skin texture from the pictures :( ), I am more than happy to be able to play with makeup after a hell week of healing.

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadow - Spicy Bronze & Glam Ice

I will be uploading a video of this "Summer Bronze" look soon. You know me, I am just really slow on making videos haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...