May 5, 2010

Chanel Brilliant Extreme Glossimer 87 Seashell

Swatch~

my natural lips
With one coat of the lipgloss

I really didnt notice anything special about this lipgloss when I first put it on. 87 Seashell is an light shimmery pink, a pretty universal color i'd say. But as time goes by it keeps its moisture relatively well, not sticky and very longlasting. It probably lasts for 4 hours while staying even coated. Its actually my first Chanel lipgloss and I like it a lot <3

This lipgloss was actually given as a birthday gift by my beloved friend Qing. We met during freshmen year, became roommates in our sophmore year. A lot of people say we are twins because we look alike and are the same size (tho shes a lot skinner than me now haha). She is my best friend in college. Finally a picture of me and her. Isn't she a cutie?


8 comments:

  1. The chanel lipgloss looks nice.. do u prefer this or MAC's? by the way.. you and qing do look alike! hehe CUTE =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are BOTH so cute!!! haha :D Yeah, I can see the resemblance :D I like the shade of your guys' hair! Did you dye it or is it naturally like that? :D That is the color I want now! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww your both pretty! and you do look quite alike! i like the lipgloss, it looks natural but classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys do look alike!! and are both so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color neh! it's very natural but with hint of shimmer! love love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh btw, i gave you an award :) check it out at my blog hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice color, one coat did alot, so nice :)

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Taking the cake box he turned to leave when he felt asmall hand on his back. A guard on the roof.
    free underage taboo stories
    gay college sex stories
    rape stories detailed
    asian incest sex stories
    sex stories first time
    Thanks Taking the cake box he turned to leave when he felt asmall hand on his back. A guard on the roof.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...