Apr 6, 2010

FOTD + Bronzers

apparently i don't look good with headbands. my forehead is wayy too big lol. i have always had an oversized head along with a gigantic forehead. thanks mom and dad :) probably can't tell from the pictures but i HAVE to use bronzers - and I am currently using:
  • Loreal HIP Vibrant Shimmer Bronzing Power in glowing 893 darkest
  • Mac Mineralize Skinfinish dark/natural and shimmer medium
  • Benefits Hoola lightest


... depends on how dark and how much shimmer i want on my face. In the pictures i am using the Mac one, which is also the most used one for me for now since I am pretty pale. When summer comes I will probably use the Loreal one more. There is actually  story behind it. Back then I had no idea about bronzers when i picked it up at a cvs for $5 (on sale, the only reason i would have purchased it lol) and i literally thought it was just a blush color. i came home, opened it and wondered: why it has so much shimmer? and i read it on the back it was actually a bronzing powder.. and i was like what.. what are bronzing powders? so i looked it up online and saw people using it to give a sunkissed glow or a contour to the face. ohh.... (with light bulbs around my head) since then i started using bronzers and trust me.. it really creates a huge difference on the face. i am so jealous of girls who don't need to wear bronzers yet have that perfect oval face shape. i personally definitely do not have.. and yeaa bronzer is totally something that i can not live without or else i always always have my bangs down.. kinda pathetic lol.





1 comment:

  1. i have a large forehead too so i always avoid putting all my fringe up >_< i'm a big fan of bronzers too but iv only used it to contour. do you use it on your forehead too?

    nice blog!

    love, Joanne

    joannepyng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...